Norfolk Garden Tour Tickets are required for entry.
$30 pp in advance, $40 pp day of
No tickets sold at homes on tour day.
Full ticket price includes entrance to eight private homes and gardens. It also allows for admission to area Historic Homes.
ADVANCE TICKETS ($30):
- ONLINE – Tickets may be purchased online at www.vagardenweek.org or at the following locations:
- IN PERSON – Beginning March 15, tickets will be available at various locations in Norfolk: (cash or check only.)
- Mary Barnett Unique and Decorative Accessories, 4122 Granby St 23505, (757) 622-1100
- The White Rabbit, 334 W. 21st St., Norfolk 23517, (757) 627-4169
- Norfolk Botanical Garden Gift Shop, 6700 Azalea Garden Rd. 23518, (757) 441-5830
- Gardens in A Flower Pot, 941 W Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, VA 23505, (757) 489-8972
- Prince Books, 109 East Main Street 23510, (757) 622-9223
- Table 7, 915 W 21st St, Norfolk, VA 23517, (757) 651-6772
- The Chrysler Museum of Art Gift Shop, 1 Memorial Place, Nofolk, VA 23510, (757) 664-6200
- BY MAIL – Tickets available by mail before April 17 with a check payable to “Norfolk Home and Garden Tour” and an enclosed self-addressed stamped envelope to Kathy Protogyrou, 1519 Commonwealth Ave, Norfolk, VA 23505. For questions, contact Protogyrou@cox.net or 757-679-7073.
TWO DAY COMBO TICKETS ($55):
Tour Wednesday in Virginia Beach and Thursday in Norfolk with a reduced two-day ticket price of $55 available only online at www.vagardenweek.org.
THREE DAY COMBO TICKETS ($85):
Tour Tuesday in Williamsburg, Wednesday in Hampton/Newport News, and Thursday in Norfolk with a reduced three-day ticket price of $85 available only online at www.vagardenweek.org.