Norfolk Garden Tour Tickets are required for entry.
$35 pp in advance, $45 pp day of
ADVANCE TICKETS ($35):
- ONLINE – Tickets may be purchased online at www.vagardenweek.org (before April 23rd) or at the following locations (before April 21st):
- IN PERSON – Beginning March 1, tickets will be available at various locations in Norfolk: (cash or check only.)
- Mary Barnett Unique and Decorative Accessories, 4122 Granby St 23505, (757) 622-1100
- The White Rabbit, 334 W. 21st St., Norfolk 23517, (757) 627-4169
- Norfolk Botanical Garden Gift Shop, 6700 Azalea Garden Rd. 23518, (757) 441-5830
- Prince Books, 109 East Main Street 23510, (757) 622-9223
- Serendip, 2112 De Bree Ave, Norfolk, VA 23517, (757) 624-3920
- The Chrysler Museum of Art Gift Shop, 1 Memorial Place, Nofolk, VA 23510, (757) 664-6200
- The Hermitage, 7637 North Shore Rd, Norfolk, VA 23505, (757) 423-2052
- BY MAIL – Tickets available by mail before April 20 with a check payable to “Norfolk Home and Garden Tour” and an enclosed self-addressed stamped envelope to Tejal Desai, 206 60th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. For questions, contact Tejal.email@example.com or (757) 374-0195.
- Two-Day combo tickets: Tour Wednesday in Virginia Beach and Thursday in Norfolk with a reduced two-day ticket price of $65 pp. available only at www.vagardenweek.org until 10 a.m. on April 22.
- Three-Day combo tickets: Tour Tuesday in Williamsburg, Wednesday in Hampton-Newport News, and Thursday in Norfolk with a reduced three-day ticket price of $85 pp. Available only at www.vagardenweek.org until 10 a.m. to April 21.
TICKETS ON TOUR DAY ($45):
$45 available at Tour headquarters: intersection of Talbot Hall Road and Talbot Hall Court
No tickets sold at homes. No single-home ticket sales.